Neuroscience focus on Big Data
- LECTURER: Ángel Merchán
- AFFILIATION: ETSIInf, UPM
Recent developments in Neuroscience are providing large amounts of data that need to be analyzed, interpreted and applied. In this seminar we will briefly review the different processes that are implicated in the acquisition of neuroanatomical data and their analysis by tailored software tools. How this approach help us understand the brain will also be discussed.
- Why Neuroscience?
- Neuroscience as a source of Big Data
- Light and electron microscopy data acquisition
- Data management and analysis
- Are these data anyhow useful?
Assistance plus a brief written discussion
- 17 March, 15:00-18:00